Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sister Blog - La Vita Toscana

Ciao!  I wanted to let you all know about my other blog, which I'm calling a sister blog to this one, called La Vita Toscana.  

I do love blogging about my adventures in and around Italy, but I wanted to have another venue to be able to help people to learn how to adopt some facets of the Tuscan lifestyle into their own.  Not everyone can live in Tuscany, but I believe everyone can learn something from the Tuscans and use that knowledge to enrich their lives!

So, La Vita Toscana was born.  If you would like to learn more about the Tuscan way of life...recipes, traditions, etc., then please take a look at http://tuscanlife.blogspot.com/.  You can sign up for email updates, follow the blog through Google+ or Blogger, share posts with friends via email, Facebook, or Twitter, and much more.  

(In other news, I'm attempting to update the toflorencewithlove.com with new features, but I've hit a snag and the whole site is currently down.  Simone and I are working on trying to get it back up and running (and improved!), so hopefully it will be back up again soon.  I'll post about that when we get it working again!)

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday season and that 2014 will bring lots of luck, love and good fortune to you all!  Auguri!


No comments:

Post a Comment